ECONOMICS | Home
The Master's Degree in Economics provides an interdisciplinary training that combines economics, law and quantitative methods, deepens and strengthens the knowledge and the skills acquired in the three-year degree program. The provided training is suitable for economists, financial analysts, managers of private and public companies, accounting experts, tax experts and tax consultants.
The Master also qualifies for the access to the profession of chartered accountant (as per Legislative Decree of June 28, 2005, No. 139) and statutory auditor (as per the d.lgs. 27 January 2010 n.39).
Main career opportunities:
- business consultant
- tax consultant and tax advisor
- banking and financial consultant
- insurance consultant
- accounting expert
- commercial inspector
- management inspector
- budget and control manager
- market analyst in private or public companies, including international ones
- expert in international business strategies
The course provides graduates the skills to
- carry out research in economics
- cover qualified positions in public and private organizations where the ability to analyze, interpret and forecast economic and financial trends via quantitative techniques is required.
- analyze the short and long-term effects of public policies
- analyze and understand the functioning and regulation of real and financial markets
- foster and manage businesses’ development and internationalization processes
- provide tax consultancy services to individuals and companies
N. of credits
Level of degree
Ministerial decree n.
UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI SALERNO - FISCIANO
|Program Director|| |
prof. FRANCESCO GIORDANO
Detailed information on the course are available on the ESSE3 university platform