Ingegneria Gestionale | TECNOLOGIE DELL'INFORMAZIONE PER L'IMPRESA
Ingegneria Gestionale TECNOLOGIE DELL'INFORMAZIONE PER L'IMPRESA
TECNOLOGIE DELL'INFORMAZIONE PER L'IMPRESA
|DIPARTIMENTO DI INGEGNERIA INDUSTRIALE|
|YEAR OF COURSE 2|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2016|
|The course aims to provide a global overview of the potential use of IT technologies by companies and organizations, in order to achieve operational and decision-making efficiency objectives, providing students with a comprehensive overview of methodological and design tools.|
|Successful achievement of all objectives requires knowledge of computer programming basics.|
|The course consists of 60 hours (6 ECTS) divided into theretical lessons, classroom exercises and laboratory exercises.|
The main arguments addressed in the course are:
- Information System Model: technological model, functional model and organizational model. General architectures of Information Systems and related ICT infrastructures.
- Information Infrastructures and Platforms for Information Systems. Infrastructure components. Hardware and software platforms.
- Internal relations support tools Instruments for supporting internal relations: telecommunications and business networks. Wireless networks. Intranet. Cloud Computing.
- External relations support tools: Internet, Extranet and Web 2.0
- Decisions Supporting Tools: Database and Datawarehouse.
- Corporate Information Systems. Software Platforms for Integrated Management Systems. ERP systems.
- Web Information Systems. e-business solutions. Contact center architecture.
- Directional Information System. Organizational flow of the directional process. Decision - Support Systems and Business Intelligence Systems.
- Definition of ICT strategies and selection of software platforms.
- Cost-benefit analysis of ICT investments.
|Teaching includes theoretical lessons, classroom exercises and laboratory exercises with computer.|
|Verification of learning|
|The successful achievement of course objectives will be assessed through an evaluation exam (30 is the maximum mark). Verification involves a written and an oral test. The written test consists in solving a problem of the same type as those solved during the exercise hours. In order to pass the exam, the student must demonstrate to understand and know how to apply the main concepts outlined in the course. The mark, with a maximum value of 30 and possible laude, will depend on the maturity gained on the course topics, also taking into account the quality of the written and oral presentation and the judgment autonomy.|
The oral test consists in a discussion on the topics addressed in the course. The final mark comes from the joint analysis of the two tests.
|G. Bracchi, C. Francalanci, G. Motta, Sistemi Informativi d'Impresa, Editore: McGraw-Hill Companies, Milano, Anno edizione: 2010, ISBN: 978883866328-4|
K.C. Laudon, J.P. Laudon, Management Information Systems, Global Edition, 13th Ed., Editore: Pearson Prentice Hall, Anno edizione: 2014, ISBN: 978-0-273-78997-0
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2019-05-14]