Gestione e Valorizzazione delle Risorse Agrarie e delle Aree Protette | TIROCINIO
Gestione e Valorizzazione delle Risorse Agrarie e delle Aree Protette TIROCINIO
|DIPARTIMENTO DI FARMACIA|
|GESTIONE E VALORIZZAZIONE DELLE RISORSE AGRARIE E DELLE AREE PROTETTE|
|YEAR OF COURSE 3|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2016|
|One of the objectives of the curricular traineeship period is to create a link between the knowledge and technical expertise acquired during the study period and the world of work in the agriculture sector.|
During the traineeship, students apply the knowledge acquired in the academic courses within a working context and acquire new skills related to his/her future professional activities.
The traineeship period allows the student to verify how and whether the theoretical knowledge acquired in attending the academic courses can be translated in practical applications
During this period, the student also has the opportunity to interact with the various people who coordinate the organizational and production control activities of the host company/laboratory or professional buffets in the agriculture sector.
The period of the traineeship can be carried out in private and public companies in the agricultural and protected areas, by signing specific agreements between the host company, sector, or in private or public research laboratories, with the university, under the guidance of a university tutor and a company tutor.
Specific objectives of the traineeship are:
1. to develop the ability to relate to others and to work in a team;
2. to get organized in terms of time and work to be carried out in the host company/laboratory;
3. To understand the economic, technical, and regulatory activities and strategies adopted in the management of the host company;
4. to identify the main technical-economic aspects of the production process, in order to identify possible pitfalls during the production and understand how to face and solve them.
|To start the traineeship period, the student must have acquired previously 105 ECTS.|
Six ECTS are assigned to the internship, for a total of 150 hours of practical activities carried out at the host company/laboratory.
All the information for applying and carrying out the traineeship period are included in the Traineeship Regulations Document, available on the CdS website (https://corsi.unisa.it/agraria/attivita-e-servizi/tirocini).
|During the traineeship, the student acquires the methodologies and techniques necessary to address and solve specific aspects of the agricultural sector through:|
- his/her direct involvement in the production and management activities of the host company, in the research activities at public and / or private research Institutes - or in consultancy activities in professional buffets .
- his/her participation in drafting technical, financial and consultancy reports;
- daily confrontation and discussion with the various professional figures working in the host company, public or private research Institutes or in consultancy buffets in the agricultural sector.
|Verification of learning|
|The activities carried out by the tranee student are recorded in specific individual documents (booklet), signed by the company tutor.|
The company tutor at the end of the internship also provides an evaluation of the trainee student.
|- Technical, financial and advisory reports of the company where the trainee carries out the traineeship period|
-Scientific and technological articles on technical aspects of production or consultancy in the specific sector of the host company;
-On-line bibliographic search.
|Further information on the traneeship period are available|
on the site:
- by contacting the coordinator of the Traineeship Commission of the CdS Prof.ssa Clara BASSANO (email@example.com)
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2022-01-20]