Scienze della Formazione Primaria | LABORATORY OF GEOGRAPHY
Scienze della Formazione Primaria LABORATORY OF GEOGRAPHY
|DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE UMANE, FILOSOFICHE E DELLA FORMAZIONE|
|PRIMARY TEACHER EDUCATION|
|YEAR OF COURSE 3|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2011|
|To learn skills to design and implement motivating educational courses, teaching / learning geography, in kindergarten and primary school.|
Knowledge and understanding:
- Knowledge of tools and innovative methods for teaching addictive and challenging geography;
- To Learn skills in the use of geographic tools, through the analysis of general maps, themes, mental, statistical sources, informatics, subjective sources, literary, iconographic;
Ability to apply knowledge and understanding:
- To Work in teams to design, organization and verification of educational and instructional interventions.
- To Use technologies for teaching, to optimize their work and be able to apply them in the classroom;
- Implement projects and educational interventions concerning the environment and sustainability, landscape, cultural heritage, human rights, intercultural processes and globalization;
- To Develop educational research paths on the field based on observation processes, documentation, innovation, evaluation of teaching and its results;
|kindergarten: basic activities that lead the child to the gradual knowledge of the world, order and space: spatial orientation, research and comparison of reports, measurements using simple tools, construction of paths based on verbal directions.|
Primary School: educational goals foreseen by the Guidelines at the end of the third class, and at the end of the fifth class (orientation, geograficità language, landscape, region and territorial system).
Through examples and case studies will examine the main approaches and the latest methods and techniques of teaching of geography and space education.
|Brainstorming, Problem Based Learning, Cooperative learning, Role play, Action-research, simulation.|
|Verification of learning|
|The students, in small groups, will have to draw up and present, using a powerpoint presentation, the outline for the conduct of a specific teaching activity.|
|Attendance is compulsory. The minimum percentage of attendance required is 80% of the total amount of hours.|
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2019-03-11]