Scienze della Formazione Primaria | DESIGN
Scienze della Formazione Primaria DESIGN
|DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE UMANE, FILOSOFICHE E DELLA FORMAZIONE|
|PRIMARY TEACHER EDUCATION|
|YEAR OF COURSE 5|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2011|
|The course aims to promote the acquisition of the main theoretical and methodological foundations on education to the image and art in kindergarten and primary school, finalizing the knowledge acquired to concrete educational proposals.|
Knowledge and understanding:
ability to select the operating strategies, teaching methods, tools, techniques, the most suitable materials to the design of learning pathways adapted to the training needs and the level of the students.
|- Main interpretative theories of the spontaneous evolution of the child's drawing, as a prerequisite for proper critical approach to the promotion of expressiveness and creativity in children;|
- Evolution of the discipline in the ministerial programs;
- Elements of semiotics, knowledge of relevant theories the iconic code;
- Visual perception and psychology of form;
- Essential theoretical support guidelines to the image reading and visual art in particular;
- Understanding of the polysemic image size in relation to its possible use in different educational contexts;
- Aware of some significant methodological approaches to the teaching of art and heritage;
- Presentation of significant image workshops, art, environment and architecture, making sure students the importance of critical joint understanding of the artistic object to the holding of appropriate teaching methodologies for the design of the workshop location.
- Knowledge about materials, techniques and tools to develop creativity.
|lectures, enjoyment and collective comments of visual materials, collective processing of laboratory educational courses.|
|Verification of learning|
|Oral proof,learning unit|
|C. CARLUCCIO, V. NUZZO, DISEGNO ARTE IMMAGINE, SALERNO, CUES, 2008|
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2019-03-11]