Scienze della Formazione Primaria | DESIGN
Scienze della Formazione Primaria DESIGN
|DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE UMANE, FILOSOFICHE E DELLA FORMAZIONE|
|PRIMARY TEACHER EDUCATION|
|YEAR OF COURSE 5|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2011|
|The course aims to promote the acquisition of the main theoretical and methodological foundations related to image education and art in nursery and primary schools, finalizing the acquired knowledge to concrete educational proposals.|
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ABILITY
• Knowledge of the main models of education in the field of art, analytical skills and critical reading of a visual text.
ABILITY TO APPLY KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
• Ability to select the operational strategies, teaching methods, tools, techniques, materials most suitable for the design of learning paths adapted to the training needs and at the level of the students.
|• main interpretative theories of the spontaneous evolution of the child's drawing, as a prerequisite for a correct critical approach to the promotion of expressiveness and child creativity;|
• evolution of the regulations in ministerial programs;
• elements of semiology, knowledge of the relevant theories of the iconic code;
• visual perception and psychology of the form;
• essential theoretical guidelines to support the reading of images and visual works of art in particular;
• understanding of the polysemic dimension of the image in relation to its possibility of use in different educational contexts;
• knowledge of some significant methodological approaches to art and heritage education; museum education;
• presentation of significant laboratories on the image, on art, on the environment and on architecture, making students verify the importance of critical understanding of the artistic object, combined with the possession of adequate teaching methods for the design of the workshop path.
• Knowledge related to materials, techniques and tools suitable for the development of creativity.
|Frontal lesson, fruition and collective commentary of visual materials, collective elaboration of didactic laboratories, exercises.|
|Verification of learning|
Oral examination and presentation of an educational proposal in the form of a learning unit of a laboratory nature.
The didactic proposal must be designed for an educational context defined by the student himself (nursery or primary school) starting from the choice and critical analysis of one or more works of art that will serve as an inspiring pretext, "animator" of the laboratory. This will be indicated in the educational objectives and hypothetical methods and timing, techniques and tools. In general, the student will have to demonstrate that he has the ability to finalize the knowledge acquired in the design of concrete educational proposals. The phases of the project, to be concretely realized with the children, must be documented. The paper contributes to the determination of the mark expressed in thirtieths to the extent of a third.
|C. Carluccio, V. Nuzzo, Disegno Arte Immagine, Salerno, Cues, 2008; V. Nuzzo, L'immagine per il paesaggio e l'architettura, Mimesis, 2012; dispense a cura del docente.|
|Attendance is not mandatory but strongly recommended|
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2021-02-19]