Scienze della Formazione Primaria | LABORATORY OF GENERAL EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
Scienze della Formazione Primaria LABORATORY OF GENERAL EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
LABORATORY OF GENERAL EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
|DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE UMANE, FILOSOFICHE E DELLA FORMAZIONE|
|PRIMARY TEACHER EDUCATION|
|YEAR OF COURSE 1|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2016|
|Ability to apply the knowledge acquired in the field of general teaching and didactic technologies to analyze and solve more particular problems.|
EXPECTED LEARNING RESULTS
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- knowledge of the fundamentals of general teaching and teaching technologies, ability to understand the main authors and themes of the discipline.
ABILITY TO APPLY KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- ability to apply the knowledge acquired in the field of general teaching and didactic technologies to analyze and solve more particular problems.
|There are no prerequisites and prerequisites|
|Following the introduction of various themes, operated in the teaching "general teaching and didactic technologies", and related to behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, educational technology, ICT and the theory of complexity , we will carry out laboratory activities linked to the teaching / learning processes achievable with new technologies, we will also work on the metacognitive process, involved in the use of software, "digital" teaching developed through the use of the lim, the tablet and all the tics available in the classroom , also through the creation of digital storytelling: timeline, storymapping, transmedia storytelling, visual storytelling and video storytelling. S i analyze and develop educational activities starting from the realization of a concept map they aim to create educational applications installed locally and / or cloud applications .G them compensatory measures also realized through the 3D printer. The eTwinning platform.|
|The laboratory includes exercises that will take place in the classroom with the help of available ICT. |
Methods used: 36h per group (3 CFU)
• E s laboratory exercises and simulations with ICT
• Practical activities , simulations, insights and integrations through the use of the UNISA MOODLE e-learning platform and applications that can be installed locally and in the cloud
• Brainstorming, Problem Based Learning, Peer Tutoring .
|Verification of learning|
• Collective reflection on the issues addressed in each meeting.
• The students, individually, will carry out two ongoing works, related to the activities proposed during the workshop path also through the use of conceptual maps and didactic applications, preparatory to the realization of the final OER which will be evaluated in hundredths.
• Creation of an OER that the student will illustrate on the day of the exam.
•Production of a conceptual map (in the o.er) , which analyzes and develops a kindergarten or primary school theme and Illustration of the map / design carried out.
•The evaluation of the laboratory will be expressed through a judgment: passed / failed.
|Attendance is compulsory. The minimum percentage of attendance is 80% of the total hours scheduled for the laboratory. Absences must be duly justified.|
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2022-11-21]