Computer science | TRAINEESHIP 1
Computer science TRAINEESHIP 1
|DIPARTIMENTO DI INFORMATICA|
|YEAR OF COURSE 3|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2015|
The educational goal of the internship is to provide an experience that allows the student to verify the practical application of theoretical knowledge acquired during their training and get to know an organizational context where to experience a specific professional activity.
The training can be held at Companies or Bodies accredited after concluding an agreement with the Department of Computer Science, under the supervision of a tutor.
Knowledge and Understanding
• The understanding of the links between theory and practice;
• The learning of procedures and methodologies typical of the computer scientist job.
Applying Knowledge and Understanding
• Ability to apply knowledge and skills acquired during the training in the design, development and management of information systems;
• Ability to deal with and analyze problems and develop IT systems for their solution;
• Ability to work in a team, to work with various levels of autonomy, to respect the commitments made in the manners and in the times required and to fit fully in the workplace.
|You have acquired a good knowledge of the fundamental aspects of information technology (programming languages, networks, software engineering, databases, ...) to be able to put them into practice during the internship. It is advisable to have at least 120 CFU.|
The training module must have completed and delivered in the manner described on the website of the Study Program.
|For each internship can follow a project that shows the educational objectives, the references of the trainee, the educational and the business tutor, and defines the type, duration and training mode.|
|Training on the job.|
|Verification of learning|
|The exam is supervised by a tutor who guides and monitors the trainee's work. At the end of the training it is expected to be completed by the tutor of the host structure specific questionnaire of evaluation conducted. The tutor has the role of supervision and the final assessment (passed / passed) on the basis of the evaluation questionnaire provided by the host structure tutor.|
|The necessary material is indicated by the tutor. The trainee is encouraged to independently seek further material useful insights or to solve the problems which arise in practical activity.|
|More information about the modalities for requesting training, available seats, etc. They are available on the web site of the Study Program.|
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2019-05-14]