ECONOMICS | Home
The Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business aims to provide students with basic skills in economics, business, and law, as well as a proficiency in the main mathematical and statistical tools required for quantitative analyses.
The skills in microeconomics, macroeconomics, quantitative methods, accounting, and commercial law enable graduates in Economics and Business to work in private companies and public institutions, carrying out analytical and managerial tasks, and performing operational and decision-making activities.
The Degree in Economics and Business provides a sound interdisciplinary background that allows graduates to pursue further studies in Economics, Business and Finance (Second level Master Degree). It also opens the way to a career as a chartered accountant, by providing direct access to the second level test of the Register of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts.
Graduates in Economics and Business can pursue a career in:
- Banking institutions
- Financial intermediation and management companies
- Public authorities and government agencies
- Accounting, financial and economic consulting firms
- Non-profit, governmental and non-governmental associations.
The graduate in Economics and Business will have acquired
- analytical and operational skills to work in the public and private sector
- practical skills related to the collection and processing of data relevant to economic analysis,
- skills and tools for managing and communicating information, both to specialists and non-specialists in the field.
N. of credits
Level of degree
Ministerial decree n.
UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI SALERNO - FISCIANO
|Program Director|| |
prof. ALBERTO BENNARDO
Detailed information on the course are available on the ESSE3 university platform