Ingegneria Meccanica | Avviso di Seminario via web (Webinar) - "Sustainable aviation biofuels"
Ingegneria Meccanica Avviso di Seminario via web (Webinar) - "Sustainable aviation biofuels"
Sustainable aviation biofuels will take place on Friday, Nov. 6th h. 15:00 CEST (2h)
It is in the framework of the EU H2020 Project PARE “Perspectives of Aeronautic Research in Europe” (GA769220). Partecipation is free of charge. Click here to register
The webinar will deal with several aspects concerning Sustainable aviation biofuels (SAF): the routes for acceptability, the chemical properties of the different kind of fuels for green deal, as well as the environmental, economic and ethical implications associated to the use of SAF. The life cycle assessment methodology applied to SAF will be also introduced. After the presentations, there will be a time slot open to the discussion.
Program– Friday, November 6th 2020
- 15:00-15:05 Welcome to the SAF Webinar (prof. Vincenzo Tucci, University of Salerno, Italy)
- 15:05-15:20 The objectives of PARE project (prof. Luis Braga Campos Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal - PARE Project Coordinator)
- 15:20-15:35 Sustainable aviation biofuels for the new Green Deal (Dr. Eng. Renata Adami, University of Salerno, Italy)
- 15:35-15:50 The Soft Side of Sustainable Aviation Fuels, Environmental, managing and ethical aspects (prof. Serhat Burmaoglu, Izmir Katip Celebi University, Turkey)
- 15:50-16:05 Organizational, chemical and technological aspects of sustainable aviation fuel implementation: situation in Ukraine (prof. Sergii Boichenko and Ass. Professor Anna Iakovleva, National Aviation University, Ukraine)
- 16:05-16:20 Life‐Cycle Assessment Methodology for Sustainable Aviation Fuels (prof. Giovanni De Feo, University of Salerno, Italy - Editorial Board of MDPI Journal “Sustainability”)
- 16:20-17:00 Discussion (with invited participants)
- 17:00- Closing remarks
prof. Luis Braga Campos Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
prof. Vincenzo Tucci, prof. Patrizia Lamberti, Dr. Eng. Renata Adami, University of Salerno (Italy)
Dr. Joana Soares (firstname.lastname@example.org) – INNOVA BUSINESS (Portugal)
Dr. Eng. Renata Adami (email@example.com) - University of Salerno (Italy)
Partecipation is free of charge. Click here to register
29 Ottobre 2020 da LAMBERTI Patrizia