Midwifery | PATHOLOGY OF HUMAN REPRODUCTION
Midwifery PATHOLOGY OF HUMAN REPRODUCTION
|DIPARTIMENTO DI MEDICINA, CHIRURGIA E ODONTOIATRIA "SCUOLA MEDICA SALERNITANA"|
|YEAR OF COURSE 3|
|YEAR OF DIDACTIC SYSTEM 2013|
|1||PATOLOGIA DELLA RIPRODUZIONE UMANA - MOD. ENDOCRINOLOGIA|
|2||PATOLOGIA DELLA RIPRODUZIONE UMANA - MOD.GINECOLOGIA E OSTETRICIA|
|3||PATOLOGIA DELLA RIPRODUZIONE UMANA - MOD. SCIENZE INFERMIERISTICHE OSTETRICO-GINECOLOGICHE|
|4||PATOLOGIA DELLA RIPRODUZIONE UMANA - MOD. MEDICINA INTERNA|
|THE STUDENT MUST ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF DISEASES RELATED TO THE STATE GRAVIDARUM, IN PARTICULAR THE DISEASES IN PREGNANCY AND DISEASES INDUCED BY PREGNANCY, DISEASES OF MEDICAL, SURGICAL-GYNECOLOGICAL, INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND, DURING PREGNANCY, IN ORDER AUTONOMY TO DEVELOP THEIR OWN CRITICAL SENSE OF JUDGMENT AND FOR THE ADOPTION, IN COLLABORATION WITH SPECIALISTS DEDICATED, SPECIFIC DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC PATHWAYS. IT MUST ALSO ACQUIRE THE ABILITY TO APPLY|
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE RULES OF CONDUCT, ALSO PREVENTIVE IN NATURE, THE NECESSARY COMMUNICATION SKILLS, AND SPECIFICALLY THE CODE OF ETHICS OF THE MIDWIFE-OR, IN ANY FIELD OF WORK INDEPENDENTLY AND COLLABORATIVELY. FINALLY IT MUST ACQUIRE AND LEARN THE ABILITY TO DEFINE THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH PREGNANCY PATHOLOGY, EVEN WITH THE HELP OF TRADITIONAL AND INNOVATIVE DIAGNOSTIC TECHNOLOGIES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF COMPETENCE OF THE MIDWIFE.
The course aims to promote the acquisition of fundamental theoretical knowledge of Legal Medicine and aims to contribute to the formation of the future practicing the profession of obstetrics, integrating its biomedical knowledge with the legal-social ones.
Knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of the deontological and juridical norms that regulate the professional activity, the relationship with patient and colleagues and the obligations towards the Health and Judicial Authority
- Knowledge of the institutional elements of general, criminal, civil law and social security insurance
- Knowledge of the features of professional responsibility in the exercise of Obstetric Health Profession
- Knowledge of the damaging causes and their biological consequences, with reference to the weakening and loss of the reproductive organ and to the evaluation of the damage in the different juridical fields
- Knowledge of the legal rules relating to voluntary pregnancy interruption
Ability to apply knowledge and understanding
- Ability to understand and apply the ethical and legal rules related to the profession
- Ability to distinguish fault and malice in the profession
- Ability to describe and critically evaluate personal injuries, their biological consequences and personal injury
- Ability to collaborate critically with the activities of Obstetric-Gynecological Forensic
- Ability to update through bibliographic tools.
- Ability to critically interpret the validity of scientific literature.
- Ability to formulate a clinical research question.
|ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION, PREECLAMPSIA, DIABETES, TWIN PREGNANCY, PRETERM DELIVERY, POLIOBACTIVITY, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES, RH ISOIMMUNIZATION, INTRAUTERINE GROWTH DELAY, POLYDRAMNIOS, OLIGOIDRAMNIOS, PLACENTA ACCRETA, PLACENTA PREVIA, MYOMATOSIS UTERINA|
- Institutions of Legal Medicine: definition, purpose and method of Legal Medicine. The relationship of material causality.
- Penalistic Legal Medicine: general principles of Criminal Law. Criminal responsibility. The eligibility. Crimes and personal injury.
- Civil Law Legal Medicine: legal capacity, ability to act. General doctrine of responsibility. The damage to the person in civil liability. Evaluation of personal injury. Private insurance.
- Professional Deontology: the Deontological Code. The principles of ethics. The obstetric profession. The power and the duty to cure. The abusive exercise of the profession. The legal qualifications of the obstetric profession. The prohibitions imposed by the law on obstetrics. The professional secret. Information and consent to treatment. Compulsory reports, report and complaint to judicial authorities. Certificates; the medical record; recipe.
- Professional responsibility in the practice of dentistry
- The voluntary interruption of pregnancy: the legal regulation, the law 194/78 and the protection of maternity. The voluntary interruption of pregnancy in the first 90 days of gestation. The voluntary interruption of pregnancy after the 90th day of gestation, the physical and mental health of the woman and prenatal diagnostics. Interruption of pregnancy in the minor. A culpable, criminal and malicious abortion.
- Social Security between Assistance and Social Security: compulsory insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases. Retirement disability. Protection of civil invalid. The law 104/92. Privileged pension.
- Notions of asphyxia, tanatology and forensic toxicology
|FRONTAL LESSONS; SEMINARS IN-DEPTH ; PRACTICAL ACTIVITY IN THE PATIENT BEDSIDE ; SIMULATION MODELS AND DUMMIES .|
Teaching includes lectures. It has a six-monthly nature and involves the elaboration by the auditors of papers on ethical-deontological and medico-legal issues. Attendance is mandatory. In order to take the final exam, the student must have attended at least 75% of the teaching hours. The mode of verification of presence is made known by the teacher at the beginning of the lessons.
|Verification of learning|
|The achievement of the teaching objectives is certified by passing an oral exam at the end of the course, which takes into account the active participation in the lessons and the contextual reading of the teaching material distributed (slides and paper), with preparation of written report. The final mark is attributed in thirtieths. The exam is considered passed when the grade is greater than or equal to 18. It is expected to be awarded the highest marks with honors (30 cum laude). The test as a whole makes it possible to ascertain both the ability to know and understand, and the ability to apply the skills acquired, both the ability to exhibit, and the ability to learn and develop solutions in independent judgment.|
Evaluation criteria for the examination will be:
1) ability to articulate a complex discourse;
2) ability to express themselves clearly and with appropriate language;
3) ability to contextualize and understand the legal problems included in a medical context;
4) ability to discern the importance of significant data for their possible application.
|COSTANTINI ET AL .: MIDWIFE, AND PICCIN ;|
COLACURCI ET AL .: OBSTETRICS , AND
PESCETTO ET AL .: OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
-DE FERRARI F., PALMIERI L. (A CURA DI). MANUALE DI MEDICINA LEGALE. ED. GIUFFRÈ, MILANO, 2013.
-DI LUCA N.M., FEOLA T. E COLL., MANUALE DI MEDICINA LEGALE, ED. MINERVA MEDICA, TORINO, 2017.
-NORELLI G.A., BUCCELLI C., FINESCHI V. MEDICINA LEGALE E DELLE ASSICURAZIONI, ED. PICCIN, 2014.
-PUCCINI C., ISTITUZIONI DI MEDICINA LEGALE, CASA EDITRICE AMBROSIANA, MILANO, 2003.
-ZAGRA M., ARGO A., MEDICINA LEGALE ORIENTATA PER PROBLEMI, II ED., EDRA ED., 2018.
|THE TEACHER IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR TALKS AND INSIGHTS|
BETA VERSION Data source ESSE3 [Ultima Sincronizzazione: 2023-01-23]