Master in Economics, Finance & Risk Management (MEFiRM) | Presentation
Master in Economics, Finance & Risk Management (MEFiRM) Presentation
The second level master #mefirm is designed to meet the demand of public and private institutions, credit institutions, consulting firms and industrial and commercial enterprises, for professional experts in the areas of economic analysis, finance and risk management.
The MEFiRM is designed to prepare attendees to effectively and proactively fill management and operational roles, or to broaden professional skills, such as:
- Experts in administrative systems and economic analysis methodologies (policy analysis, policy monitoring, policy evaluation);
- Experts in risk control and risk management (companies, consulting firms, financial and insurance institutions);
- Experts in financial market analysis (financial modelling; quantitative risk management; Big Data and Financial Data Analytics).
- Financial Controller and Business Controller in different types of enterprises;
- Financial Analysts of modern organizations, characterized by the use of advanced technologies of production and use of information.
At the end of the 1500 hours of lessons, and thanks to a continuous monitoring of employment opportunities, students will be directed towards the professional path more suited to their needs and their skills, as demonstrated by the placement rate of 90% of previous editions.
The program is delivered in a blended mode, combining face-to-face and online learning activities with the support of innovative e-learning platforms.
Languages of the Master: Italian/English
Scholarships are available to students from Partner Companies to cover up to 60% of the tuition fee.
Deadline for application is May 14, 2021 by 13:00 pm
Admission tests on Microsoft Teams:
May 20, 2021 at 11:00 am (written)
May 20, 2021 at 15:00 pm (oral)
The application procedure is detailed in the call for participation available at the University official links on: