Scienze dello Spettacolo e della Produzione Multimediale | Presentation
Scienze dello Spettacolo e della Produzione Multimediale Presentation
Presentation of the two-year Master’s degree in Performing Arts and Multimedia Production, LM 65
The Master's degree course in Performing Arts and Multimedia Production is run by the Department of Cultural Heritage Sciences based at the Fisciano University Campus and has a duration of two years. Part-time enrolment is also possible, according to the rules laid down by the University.
To obtain the degree the student must acquire 120 CFUs.
Specific curricular requirements and an adequate academic background are required for enrolment on the Master's degree course in Performing Arts and Multimedia Production.
The procedures for verifying the admission requirements and the criteria for assessing the preparation of the candidates are published on the course website.
This degree course aims at training graduates with comprehensive though flexible knowledge and advanced skills in the disciplines of theatre, cinema, music, and new media capable of responding to the needs of a constantly-evolving cultural market, specifically in the production, distribution, promotion, archiving, and cataloguing of materials related to theatre, entertainment, cinema, and music industries. This degree course envisages different teaching methods: lectures, seminars, tutorials, and laboratory activities with the aim of stimulating active and fully responsible participation on the part of the student during their training.
In particular, graduates will acquire:
- historical-critical and methodological knowledge in the disciplines of theatre, film, and music at an advanced level.
- knowledge of film, audio-visual and multimedia entertainment theory and techniques.
- skills in the production processes of the performing arts and music;
- advanced computer skills in the fields of artistic production with particular reference to multimedia.
- legal and marketing skills related to the administrative and management areas of artistic production and distribution.
- linguistic competence equal to level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for the English Language.
During their training, students will be encouraged to take advantage of the Erasmus study/traineeship programme, which will enable them to verify and deepen their actual foreign language skills and put them in direct contact with the cultures and social life of foreign countries. Students will be encouraged to test their skills and their ability to adapt them to the needs of specific professional contexts through work placements.