Computer Science | Placements and Internships
Computer Science Placements and Internships
The procedure for activating and carrying out training internships includes:
- Consultation by the student of the list of companies already affiliated with the Department of Computer Science and those affiliated at the University level;
- Verification by the student of the availability of the company where he intends to carry out the internship;
- Withdrawal by the student of the Training Project form at the career office with communication of the chosen company;
- Compilation of the Training Project, containing the name of the trainee, the references of the company and the agreement, the names of the university tutor and the company manager, the objectives and methods of carrying out the internship, with an indication of the time spent in the company , the company structures (establishments, offices, departments, offices) where the internship takes place, the identification details of the civil liability insurance, the number of credits that should be recognized, and complete signatures for the approval of the tutors, the manager of the company and the trainee;
- Once the company has collected the signatures including that of the university's internal tutor, they send the training project via pec email@example.com. From that moment the internship can begin.
- Collection from the Career Office of the Internship Registry Department; (due to the COVID emergency it is possible to use the form on the site in the Forms section) During the period of activity at the host structure, the trainee is required to draw up the Internship Register, which reports the description of the activity carried out and the indication of the periods of presence at the host structure; the register must also bear the signature of the trainee and the company tutor;
At the end of the internship
- by the student: completion of the evaluation questionnaire of the host institution.
- by the tutor of the host structure: sending by certified e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org of the Internship Register, duly completed and signed (the collection of the signature of the President of the Didactic Council and / or the Director of the Department is office) and filling in a specific evaluation questionnaire for the hosted student and a report signed on headed paper regarding the activities carried out by the intern.