Archeologia e Culture Antiche | Placements and Internships
Archeologia e Culture Antiche Placements and Internships
Starting 01 February 2023, students who do not have to take more than six exams before graduation may apply
for a traineeship. Students who take the traineeship in the first year of their study plan are exempt from this rule.
Compulsory course on Prevention and Safety at Work.
Traineeship Commission Receiving
Traineeship structure data
It is possible to apply for a traineeship by choosing any of the host structures on the ESSE3 platform. Carrying out the internship is subject to the availability of the selected structure.
In University centres, only in-person traineeship will be possible. As regards external host structures, the mode of conducting the placement remains the same, but with exceptions based on justified needs of the selected structure.
Please read the following instructions carefully
- Applications for traineeships can only be submitted every month (excluding the period from 19 July to 31 August) by students who do not have to take more than six examinations before graduation (except for those taking the traineeship in their first year) and who have completed the Prevention and Safety at Work course.
- No more than 2 applications may be submitted. Before applying for a traineeship, please contact the Commission of your course of study for guidance on the choice.
- Consult your academic tutor before the host structure prepares the training project; once the traineeship has started, inform your tutor, by e-mail or other means to be agreed upon, at least twice during the course of the activities.
- Activities must be carried out by the start and end dates indicated in the training project. Students may only start the traineeship after receiving the project signed by the Director of the Department.
- At the end of the activities, students must register for the traineeship validation exam
- The session for the traineeship validation must be booked through the ESSE3 system using the same procedure as for other exams.
- The booking exam must be made no later than seven (7) days before the date of the session.
- The traineeship must be registered within ten (10) days of the graduation call.
- At the validation session, the Commission interviews the student on the experience and records the CFU.
- Traineeship validation takes place on a monthly call except in August.
- The December session counts as extraordinary appeal of the previous academic year and therefore follows the rules of profit exams.
Request for equivalence
The structures interested in entering into and/or renewing agreements should contact the Delegate prof. Mauro Serra email@example.com